2011/05/02

Will the transplantation of autologous tooth be problem?

Under the condition I describe below: Please physicians and oral health professional students in the professional help needed to explain how my case under treatment.

My innermost teeth of the lower right moth had previously been to the hospital after the doctor left the dental drill and add the filling, then you can normally use. After three years of my tooth filling this out, I do not care how, when to eat to get the teeth split, and I asked the doctor to the hospital, he said, must be pulled, then the innermost upper right teeth Migrate to where I want to ask how long the teeth transplantation? I now have 28 of the root can grow fast if you transplant, and my kids ready in August to affect it?


The root should be your wisdom teeth yet long Well, if transplanted, and can continue using it, and can grow fast, and do not want to affect the baby, worry

The effect of transplantation uncertainty, we recommend routine repair (false tooth), but always right upper wisdom tooth pulled, and give it a try, also not a bad idea to make use of waste. Be it their own sense