2011/05/02

Dentist did not help me to polish the teeth for gloves, fear of HIV infection

Dental: The doctor did not help me to polish the teeth for gloves, fear of HIV infection

Description: yesterday to do a top three hospital dental braces, teeth to be polished (dead dental pulp, no bleeding), but the doctors to help a woman grinding to do before the treatment (she had just said that his wisdom teeth pulled the day, I feel pain , With the two groups of cotton, do not know no bleeding), after completing the treatment, but still did not change gloves to take the car directly to help me polish the needle. Process also took a group of new cotton stuffed in my mouth. Is replaced by the new bur.

Question:
If the woman is living with HIV, she's saliva or blood not that easy to stick in a doctor's glove? This helped me a doctor and then polished teeth, then the risk of infection is not very large?

In fact, I have been very careful, and know that dentistry is a high-risk areas of infection, so treatment has been staring at the doctor's contacts, so he does not care to give me the used bur grinding, and later remembered, His gloves are not replaced, so worried. \

Questions added:

Just a misnomer, the doctor did not change gloves did not mean to, I also know that doctors very busy, and sometimes forgotten. But still feel worried, please help us a lot


How do you know that the molars, called bur very small chance of infection, the doctor is a little careless, I believe this is only a tiny minority.

See a psychiatrist now, have obsessive-compulsive disorder so small.

How you and full of AIDS, ah? So horrible, food can not eat, can not breathe, what if the air can transmit AIDS? .
Cough! Do not think about, no problem.

Not too sensitive, do not trust the CDC to do go to the check, as if HIV testing is free.

What is it you are sure that even if a woman has HIV What she does not reach you
Not as worried about what other diseases have such a good spread of HIV so!