2010/03/11

What about excessive urination, nocturnal emission, limb weakness?

Buddies know that you have excessive urination, nocturnal emission, limb weakness tubes also is not much harm to the body of the tonic

I am now 35 years old, are also considered a successful career, start his own company. However, due to social occasions, excessive drinking sleep is not the law of my body for me the recent and terrible symptoms: more frequent urination, limb weakness, back pain or the. Want to have a good product to a friend who introduced me to introduce.


Best answer:


"Deer! Soul! Son! Deer! Whip! Cream" It's a good male erectile dysfunction, as a man to spend this product I have to admit, after sexual intercourse ability to occupy a dominant position, even the love I feel really become a powerful In my opinion, and let the wife happy man is the happiest most proud of, which is before me, there has been no use of the phenomenon of intercourse opposite mood. Frankly speaking, men intercourse impossible, very embarrassed, this is a heavy blow to self-confidence has always been, I have to live in this shadow, but fortunately, my wife to understand me, and did not give me any pressure, but I understand the wife's needs, can not give I am satisfied with the suffering of his wife. I also find many ways before, but they have little effect, through a friend describes Taobao has found deer Ling sub Lubian cream. I took 4 months, miraculously a man should have to do some happy intercourse of life.

I know there are many men and before I had the problem of men are too ashamed to trouble, in order to more male friends to enjoy a wide range of such a real effect, I do not shy to write me experience.

Do this kind of a man proud of! ! !

While this may be with my buddies, not exactly the same, at least this product is kidney impotence, you should still use. These I am not very understanding, but I use quite good, and I hope with my friends got sick almost as soon as possible is good,



Thank you, I have seen in Taobao feels really good. I immediately bought.


Proposal was to reduce the frequency of drinking, or white wine to change, or at least mitigate the incidence of cardio-cerebral vascular diseases, strengthening exercises, pay attention to rest.
As for the supplements, do not eat indiscriminantly, some Han large hot to eat but tonic beverages, the best prescription for warming starting from Sibu, and eat the kind of high crude fiber content helps the body detox.


Chinese medicine can work, but she needs to experience the old Chinese medicine, syndrome differentiation, symptomatic treatment, Yang and the yang, yin is yin tonic, blood deficiency is blood, qi is qi, yin and yang, qi and blood ill-conceived while concurrently meeting, Solvable table, can strengthen our foundation can be Wenshen be Nuanwei ...... and may at any time adjustment, plus or minus balance, flexible. Chinese medicine for thousands of years on so many, there is nothing more magical things. Say magic, only highly skilled doctor, there is no magic pill. Do not believe what the little-known aphrodisiac expensive, let alone by those who exaggerated advertisements "Huyou", leaving aside whether or symptomatic, single on the so-called "experts, professors, scholars," the Huyou fee (User has been found in family of products are a group of actors to play different experts), the television advertising costs, coupled with sophisticated packaging costs, high health-care counter rental fee, it is necessary you are wasting a lot of money wasted. If symptomatic their stance simply is not unjust, if counter-parties, the less regret.



Agree upstairs said, I eat is also "the deer/Ling /child/ Deer / whip /cream" really quite workable. After eating this much fewer troubles in my life, do not worry about other people told me strange looks.