2010/03/11

Help to explain Leucorrhea routine laboratory report

Leucorrhea routine laboratory report, please explain professionally, thanks!


I check the report card: cleanliness (II)
TV: (0)
MV: (0)
Pus ball: (+)
BV (negative)


I am now 22 years old, two months ago to do leucorrhea routine, the doctor did not make very clear, asked her if she was not serious Yan said nothing, but that there mild cervical erosion.
Gave me three kinds of medicine, an oral, a wash, a vaginal capsule. She told me medication for a week and then come back referral, saying that what is best to be a slice, check whether it is cancer, so that I have some nervous at the. I saw the ball there is pus + number, definitely something wrong, then I wash the medicine orally and be used together for a week, feeling better, and no vaginal capsule use. However, not one month, leucorrhea as before any connection with some yellow sticky still smell, and sometimes some itching, and then I only then to use the vaginal soft capsule, but no major effect.

Is becoming increasingly worried about, but friends and say, sexual life will experience some of vaginitis, normal, the case? Still a little scared and do not know how to do.

I would like to ask, so that any problems do,? How kind of need treatment? Please help out Thank you very much.


This is caused by genital flora imbalance, I am using the beauty of Hong Kong's core, the effect it good, I suggest you can go to try, and buy it Taobao others.

http://aatapata.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/CONTRACEPTIVE-PILL-2.jpg