2010/03/11

Tired of irregular menstruation. Help me!

Menstruation ah, leaving them all day long, I fear, to how to do ah? Come Help Me ah! Heart is tired ah

I often irregular menstruation, pelvic fluid on the last month I had a long attachment there is a uterine mass, and later treated after the disease is cured, patients a good menstruation to make money, is coming October 16, December 1 now, but I still did not come of menstruation, I have checked with no pregnancy, I had irregular periods sometimes put up their own point of medicine, and once I went to the hospital, the doctor also gave me some Tiaojing, and seems to be What is turtle-deer what medicine bar, then one would come to eat, and now I am so scary to take medicine before they can come through, or how to do my case to be the best? I now intend to go to the hospital to see, because I was afraid, but who can not give me to mention a proposal ah, so that there is also the end of my heart, I am now every day for that matter the trouble, fear of fear, no to have a good day, days, and

Best answer:

A proposal to identify the reason for the regular hospital symptomatic treatment, and do more to prevent the recurrence of post-consolidation. There are questions, please send a message to continue to consult, I will answer in time for you to wish you good health!


The more worried that with the bad. You can search a comprehensive hormone therapy used to do a few cycles Huang B, with the doctor said that she understood

Chinese Conditioning

Do not be afraid, and I come on the 17th this month until today to come to it, it should not matter, Bie Quxiang it live anyway, so it will always come. Do sympathize with a woman Oh, I also worry about , mental disorders faster, and do not worry, big deal for the six months, do not come there were no Hey, eat honey, to comfort himself


Do not worry, a healthy mind in order to overthrow the disease.