2010/03/11

My menstruation periods have not come for 10 days? I am afraid to be pregnant.

How slow my periods did not come, have 10 days, but is not related with the pill? Will not be pregnant? How do ah? Save me ah! I am so scary


Questions added:

I eat a Yuting, will not be affected ah! Really urgent! Thank you, to help me think of a way ~



Best answer:

Which would you eat food if it is an emergency contraceptive pill may affect the menstrual cycle, but generally not more than 10 days if you are late 10 days, I suggest you buy a test strip measuring about.


Influential, to buy a test strip did not look at


Taking the pill will affect the menstrual cycle, but for their precious body, in order to ease off, or suggest that you buy at the drugstore pregnancy test strip measuring about it, according to the above instructions. If there is no pregnancy, then OK;, if pregnant, it Do not worry, about a month's time to the hospital to be a painless regular flow of people, a few hundred dollars, very simple. So do not panic, and now the girls basically have this experience, I hope you are not in the.

I am now very anxious, like you, but I do not have to eat birth control pills ~ ~ ~ I used the test paper tested, and no ~ ~ on the peace of mind to wait for her to come ~ ~