2011/07/26

Is head pain due to encephalitis?

I was a kid too encephalitis, most recently head happy pain, is not encephalitis?


When I was six too encephalitis, sequelae is unclear speech articulation, accompanied by stuttering, but recently both sides of the head pain is always unbearable, there is a pain not to minute, is this, and encephalitis about it? How can I do? Note: Do not those eight bad dagger chaos website that up, I do not know.

Best answer

Hello I suggest you the best active prescribed symptomatic treatment as well, complications difficult to treat.

Should first hospital to be transcranial Doppler, EEG, to see if there is nerve spasms,
CT do to see if there is a mass, if all right, then right, and usually pay attention to rest, time to sleep, to maintain emotional stability.