2011/07/02

Hemangioma scar left after freezing?

Disease description (time of onset, the main symptom, etc.):
Child had a hemangioma long, when my parents gave me to do cryosurgery, but the later have a scar, uneven, does anyone have the same experience?

How do want to help:
How to do ah? Thank you

The water before I was burned to the Affiliated Hospital of Hunan Province in the treatment of good medical research, but you hemangioma scar left by freezing, but also scars, then you go find a regular hospital like a scar, Hunan Province Affiliated Hospital of Medical Research have tyranny of the scar, you can go to the hospital to check, let the experts look.

I think I can understand your feelings now, I used to have a surgical scar on the neck, but also very painful ah, but fortunately there Affiliated Hospital of Hunan Province in medical research, only then I have the scars to treatment better. And their charge is not high.