2011/04/22

Is this not under hard anal venereal disease or syphilis

Is this not under hard anal venereal disease or syphilis

4 days ago, I have found a lady dirty sex, the first 2 days feel a little pain following a slight swelling and a feeling, but a masturbation, the first 3-5 days there has been little expansion and a slight feeling of pain, What can be spotted there was not any, ah, the phenomenon of flow concentration is feel uncomfortable, though I hope my psychological effect, but I was afraid to be afflicted with sexually transmitted diseases, have been awake now urgent, please friend the doctor I explain that this is not got the kind of sexually transmitted diseases, please tell me, I hurry afraid of, thank you ~!

Genital swelling in your case the pain does not rule out the possibility of a genital infection. Some methods of masturbation overweight, can also cause genital injury. Dirty sex in a case, I suggest you go to regular hospital diagnosed in time for treatment.