2010/11/27

Computer radiation on pregnant

I'm pregnant, but have to work, although the radiation I bought clothes, but I have to face the computer every day about 9 hours. I am worried what effect this would have the baby it?


Best answer

Computer radiation is relatively large, but not imagined so exaggerated, clothes to wear radiation not worry too much, and try to keep a good mood more conducive to fetal growth.

I was pregnant two months before the clothes bought Haven radiation, is the best quality is said to have been worn, but I use a computer, usually with a move about two hours away, the computer can be set before the cactus, which is lower radiation, and I hope useful to you.

Of course, the big computer radiation


Generally have little effect, my sister is, she is a pharmacy cashier, the computer every day for 7 to 8 hours, and not one, but all around, almost 6 to 7 sets it. In her feet and a copier. Also copies a day out of the accounts.
In April this year, she gave birth to a lovely, healthy male baby Oh,
So, rest assured, all right, huh, huh
Radiation clothes. Must wear the Oh!



Did not affect the full! Believe me! This radiation is very weak!



If the bulk of the radiation monitor screen is great, if it is the LCD like point!


I am also looking at the computer every day, but also worried about phone radiation, but access to a lot of information, many of my friends also told me that the computer radiation is very low, usually pay more attention not to the sides and back of the computer can be, and from the phone must the distance, the body will not be hurt. . .

Not relevant authoritative department of publicity, harmful radiation, but authorities said no radiation harmful to the body, which is a blank. . .

So as long as no long sedentary, more attention to some fine. . .

The sides and back of the computer is the most powerful radiation. . .



Wearing clothing in the radiation before the coating down a number of skin care products isolation, selection Yun wonderful, because I also used



I certainly will not pay more attention to the sides and back of the computer can be a



Does not matter, there is no evidence that computer radiation would be harmful to the fetus