2011/07/24

What to do with my brother's viral encephalitis?

Patient information: Male 9 years old, Nanchang, Jiangxi
Disease description (time of onset, the main symptom, etc.):
A few days ago a high fever at home when the cold treatment by 3.4 days. Later went to see no improvement in the county, the county said it might be meningitis, immediately went to Nanchang. Nanchang has been in a coma now, in a coma for four or five days. When my brother did not wake up? Really be after-effects it? I hope it is not true,

How do want to help:
I do not know his brother is a very viral encephalitis or encephalitis have been. I just want to know that he will coma a few days? How to let him wake up quickly. Let my parents no longer worry so much. . . . Help me, please?

And whether treatment was allergies, genetic history:
After the burning is back to Nanchang, but who has also been unconscious.

Consequences should be obvious - only 9 years old burn coma - you do too irresponsible adults ~ ~ I believe your brother will get better


Condition analysis: analysis of the circumstances, it may belong to severe viral encephalitis, may be sequelae
Suggestion: We recommend that you continue active treatment, post-rehabilitation to do