2011/07/11

Hemangioma can not be treated?

I was eighteen years old girl, I have teeth left leg medial lump the size of a fingernail, colorless, no pain. Already in 2067, basically grew up. This year I went to the hospital, the doctor said hemangioma, that do not ignore it. I was a bit puzzled, why not just let it go? But did not think. These days, I found it a little bit of pain by pressing a little bit of swelling, a little blue, careful touch, found in the original that has long had a lump next to a small lump, which is attached to the two. This in the end is how it happened? My heart is always restless, please help me about which good people! Thank you!



According to your description of my initial consideration is the cavernous hemangioma, left untreated can slowly eat away at your nerves causing pain and symptoms, early detection and early treatment is recommended, and treatment of vascular tumors of the hospital professional fight, against the cavernous the treatment is the use of better technology, high-frequency electric therapy.

This may be hemangioma increased! Should be treated as soon as possible