2010/03/10

My baby did not hear the original pulse, normal?

Worried. 。 . 。 . Pregnant about 50 days or so

The uterus about the size of 95 * 58 * 44mm, the uterus could be detected and about 24 × 29mm size of the no echo, no echo can be seen within the embryo and organization of about 8 × 9mm, no beating the original Xinmaitong.

Ultrasonic Tip:
Intrauterine pregnancy (a week after the proposed review)

I have dated more than 50 days pregnant (from the last time the date of vacation leave to count), vacation leave allowed, often it was more than a week back.

Do not know if my baby have any problems? I have to worry about. 。 . 。 . 。 . 。 . 。 .




Other answers:

You must hurry to ask the doctor, if no Xinmaitong beat, it is not good, I have a little sister like you to do, the result ... ...

Here you do not delay, and go and check the hospital.



These have not asked the question of such an important treasure of life went to the hospital bar. Any answer is speculative here. Is not it. I wish you and your baby well-being is



Predicaments